Enterprises Can Now Add a Global Cloud Voice Solution that Is the First to Fully Integrate with Microsoft Teams without Changing the Employee Experience
CW Squared, a leading integrated cloud communications platform, today launched an enterprise-grade cloud telephony solution for Microsoft Teams environments allowing global organisations to scale and deliver work-from-anywhere communications. CW Squared Voice for Microsoft Teams delivers an enterprise-class and easy-to-administer global voice solution for IT leaders while keeping the Microsoft Teams experience unchanged for end users.
“Until now, enterprises adopting Microsoft Teams as their collaboration platform were hampered by the lack of a single, reliable global voice solution. This not only increased the implementation and administration challenges for IT, but also required employees to use a different app for calls,” said Chris Wells, Managing Director at CW Squared. “We are dedicated to ensuring organisations meet their work-from-anywhere directives to increase responsiveness and resilience, while allowing employees to stay productive and effective in a mobile first world. CW Squared Voice for Microsoft Teams is the first truly global cloud telephony solution that seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Teams, and is the best solution on the market today, bar none.”
Enterprises standardising on Office 365 want to maximise their investments by adopting Microsoft Teams for all employee collaboration requirements, inclusive of voice communications. However, many organisations are concerned about using Microsoft Teams as their telephony solution due to the lack of advanced enterprise telephony features, contact centre capabilities, and global support and reliability. CW Squared Voice for Microsoft Teams directly addresses these functional gaps.
Removing Complexity at a Global Scale
CW Squared Voice for Microsoft Teams enables CIOs to drive Microsoft Teams usage while removing the burden and complexity of managing a large and complex on-premise telephony infrastructure. The CW Squared offering provides IT with a single, global telephony solution across multiple countries and locations directly from any Microsoft Teams interface, including desktop and mobile apps. CW Squared Voice for Microsoft Teams provides cloud-to-cloud direct routing integration with the Microsoft Phone System to deliver superior voice quality, global calling plans, native contact centre support, seamless integration with third-party enterprise applications and call analytics that go beyond Microsoft’s and other third-party vendor’s limited telephony offerings for Microsoft Teams.
CW Squared Voice for Microsoft Teams
CW Squared Voice for Microsoft Teams offers reliable enterprise-grade Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) connectivity, and leverages CW Squared’s global infrastructure including regional, Microsoft-certified Session Border Controllers (SBC) across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Key features include:
- Full-featured, centralised user management interface to synchronise Microsoft Teams users on the CW Squared telephony platform across the organisation with a single click.
- Global footprint with full PSTN support in 38 countries, unlimited calling plans to up to 47 countries, and direct inward dial (DID) and toll free numbers in more than 120 countries.
- Out of the box integration with third-party business applications, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics 365, to automatically log all calls with the ability to attach details, recordings and speech analytics to any customer record.
- Native contact centre support enabling cross-functional collaboration between agents and functional area experts on Microsoft Teams apps.
- Comprehensive reporting and analytics, including Speech Analytics and Quality Management, across all PSTN calls using the CW Squared communications platform.